RE: [IP] Question for Freestyle Tracker Users

Endo's offices now have coupons for $125 off the tracker
From: <email @ redacted>
Sender: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Question for Freestyle Tracker Users
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 22:41:16 -0600

I was wondering if there are any Freestyle tracker users out there that use
the tracker and like it.  I have this horrible HORRIBLE DISEASE that
prevents me from writing my test results down, not sure the name of the
disease(could be lazyness?)  But for years now I can't for the life of me
write them in my log books.  I was wondering if anyone out there had the
same problem and found that the tracker has helped them.  It's alot of money
to put out, but I feel it may be worth it, if I can actually get myself to
use it properly.

Do you find the meter easy to use?
Is it very large, and does it come with a good case?  How do you carry the
strips and poker?  In a separate case or all in the one?

Thank You,
Hopefully I can find a cure for this disease!  ( both the logbook and
Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm