Re: [IP] Minimed & Deltec Cosmo Info

On 12/8/02 10:09 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> In a message dated 12/8/02 9:52:57 PM, email @ redacted writes:
> <<    Minimed is uspposed to be coming out (By February) with the
> unit to be able to upload 508 inforamtion to your computer.  >>
> I got a 507C more than four years ago. They were supposed to be coming out
> with that type of unit then. Hasn't happened yet. But ... maybe this time.
> Jan and Elvis

I had a Disetronic H-tron Plus.   I once got to use the D-Modem to reprogram
it.   They no longer use it!        :>(

I've heard that Animas hopes to have their new EZ-Manager approved early
next year and that then the IR1000 will be able to communicate with a PC or
a PDA.  Of course that will depend on FDA approval.      :>|

And of course they still say "there will be a cure this decade", but I've
heard that since the late 60's.       :>P

George     :>)