Re: [IP] brand new - deciding on a pump

             Hi, Tara, I have the Paradigm and I love it to death!! I
wouldn't change for anything. But really, the truth is : Any pump is better
than no pump. The all have to pass the same FDA tests to be a life
sustaining device. Any choice you make will be FAR better than multible
daily injections....Bill in Az.....