Re: [IP] Paradigm volatile memory

Hi, Craig, I've had my Paradigm since 6-23-02. I only had one "E-21" alarm.
It was my fault. When I took out the old battery, I had the new one in my
hand. I accidently put the old one back in. I got a no power amarm. Then I
put the new one in, then got the "E-21" alarm. I did what the pump said to
do and all was fine in 3 minutes of programming my 3 basal rates. No big
deal and I didn't have to send it back.. BTW, Summer, the software in my
pump is :1.7 F 1.1 OB OB. I won't send it back till I have no other
choice...Bill in Az....