[IP] Re: Freestyle

George and Jo,
I missed this original post......but, yes, George there are other secret
Santas out there. I have a Freestyle I'd be happy to give to Jo (I use the
One Tough Ultra and already have a backup Ultra). Email me privately with
your address if you want my Freestyle!
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02

In a message dated 12/8/02 4:53:11 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< On 12/8/02 5:44 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I tried calling Freestyle to get them to send me a free meter, but no one
> would talk to me about even though I told them I test 12 to 15 times per
> day.  I really need another meter to carry in my purse.  Does anyone have a
> Freestyle they would like to sell?  I checked prices at the pharmacy and
> they were too expensive for my budget (my company had a large layoff).
> Thanks!

It's Christmas time, Jo!   Send me your address and a "special gift" will be
on the way, maybe under the tree by Xmas!     ;>)

(any other "secret Santas" out there?) >>