Re: [IP] Meter Check - Er2 error msg for OneTouch

I had this happen with my QID meter a few years ago.  I'd use like 5 strips to get one reading EVERY time, it was so frustrating, and it was getting plenty of blood. I never really liked the machine so I got a fast take instead(and love it)  It was a Er2 msg also, I'd phone and get them to send you a new meter, they should do it no problem.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm