Re: [IP] Meter Check - Er2 error msg for OneTouch

<< I do like my One Touch Ultra.. although lately I've been getting a lot of Er2 error messages (bad test strip) and I've been throwing out strips like crazy.  I think I'm going
to call them tomorrow and complain. >>

Hi Lori,

Just wanted to comment on this.  Are you sure it's a bad test strip?  The only time I've gotten this error is when I don't have *quite* enough blood, and there's a tiny portion of the strip down near where it's inserted into the meter that is still white.

I have never gotten the Er2 error unless I inadvertently didn't fill the entire strip properly.