[IP] Freestyle

I tried calling Freestyle to get them to send me a free meter, but no one
would talk to me about even though I told them I test 12 to 15 times per
day.  I really need another meter to carry in my purse.  Does anyone have a
Freestyle they would like to sell?  I checked prices at the pharmacy and
they were too expensive for my budget (my company had a large layoff).