[IP] Reminder Support Group in NYC 6:30-8pm Disetronic & Glucowatch!!!!!

Support Group for
People with Insulin-Dependent Diabetes
*      Learn how to realistically manage diabetes
*      Get support from others with diabetes
*       Find out the latest advances in management
Please come to our monthly informal meeting that provides an open
exchange on issues that affect our everyday lives.
Meetings take place in Midtown Manhattan one evening per month and can
be a source of support and information to all people with Type 1
Meetings are held at Good Shepherd Episcopal Church (East 31st Street
between 2nd & 3rd Avenue) in the basement
This month on Monday, December 9th, 6:30pm -8:00pm, our presentations
will be on "Carb Counting for the Holidays" and "Monitoring Blood Sugars
with Glucowatch G2 Biographer"
Christine Cullen, RD, CDE, Clinical Services Manager for Disetronic
Medical Systems
Donnie Lucas, Sankyo Pharmaceuticals, Glucowatch G2 Biographer
Refreshments will be served!!!!