[IP] dietican/nurses

I think it has alot to do with where I live, we have a SEVERE doctor shortage and the doctors we do have are way over worked so the other professionals take on some of the work to help get through it.  Of course they are qualified but usually they wouldn't do it if there were the docs to.  I havn't seen a doctor in about 2 1/2 years except once I saw an oncall doctor.  This is pretty bad considering I have both Diabetes and GERD both requirering intense treatment.  We do have a wait list to get a family doctor but last I heard it was thousands long and the few doctors that will take on take the easier patients, meaning those without medical contitions.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm