Re: [IP] Tom Beaton - Happy Birthday

On Sun, 8 Dec 2002 14:42:59 -0500, Nancy Jennings
<email @ redacted> wrote:
> I just want to add my birthday greetings and to thank you for giving me
> encouragement and heart on those days when I really hate this disease
> and feel discouraged.
> Since joining IP, on 'those' days, I think of you and Jan, in
> particular.  For me, your presence in IP is an inspiration filled with
> strength, understanding, courage, wisdom, kindness and tender heart.
> Happy, happy birthday ,
> Nancy
My birthday (70) was one month ago. This week I am observing 60 years on
insulin!  I notice from your email address that you are Canadian, and that
gives me another opportunity to express my thanks to Canada for producing
two great doctors, Frederick Banting and Charles Best.

Tom Beatson