Re: [IP] Congrats Tom B.!!!

On Sun, 8 Dec 2002 09:02:06 -0600, Lisa Ann F. (email @ redacted)
> A Huge CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!  Tom B.!!!!!!!!
> 60 Years is a one day at a time accomplishment.  I hope to see you here for
> many more years to come!!!
> Could you even imagine a life with Diabetes like this?
> I have a painfully hard time believing I'll live longer than my own Dad.
> 4/70 is my anniversary date.  I was almost 4yrs. old, wasn't a 'good'
> diabetic for too many years, and am now paying consequences ten fold.
> How did you do it mentally.
Lisa, you said it yourself. How did I do it? "60 Years is a one day at a
time accomplishment." For me it has been "Just take one day at a time." I
have found that it is a lot easier to do it that way.

I still have to live for 5 more years to outlive my father (prostate
cancer), and 6.5 years to outlive my mother (MI), but I am beginning to set
my eyes on those goals.

Tom Beatson