Re: [IP] Question: How important is it to have a pro-pump endo?

On 12/7/02 11:05 PM, "Leeann Myers" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Do you guys think it's valuable/important/essential to have a pro-pump endo?
> I'd be interested in hearing your experiences and advice.

I think it is absolutely necessary to have an endo that is not "anti-pump".
As long as an endo is willing to write the script and to Learn FROM You,
then I would not exclude them.  There are still a lot of endos out their
that need the education that we can give them.  That's JMO!     ;>)