Re: [IP] Question: How important is it to have a pro-pump endo?

>>he was kind enough to write my pump script, after my dietican/pump trainer
and D-nurse, convinced him I am a great candidate.  Now I do pretty much all
my pump stuff with my trainer and nurse, they answer all my questions and
adjust all my doses etc.  So it is them I really need to get along with( and
we do).
I'm not sure if you have other health care members to help you out or if it's
all on the Endo.  >>

That is amazing to me, I've seen my dietician twice since I started at this
endo and the cde pump trainer??
I saw her when I was in the class process to see if they'd approve me for the
pump and when I got my pump.
I don't see her and was not given the option of calling her if I had
My endo goes over everything with me, helps with the basal rates etc.

Another YMMV thing,

Faith & SweetiePie,her mighty blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and glad to be here
pumping since 08-2000