[IP] re: pharmacies

 didn't mean to write a book, but hope that I've been able to shed some
light on the subject!

aka Mouse

thanks Cheryl, your insight is helpful.
My prescription for strips had run out and I was getting 250 at walmart but
wanted to switch to the pharmacy that has all of my other scripts.
My regular pharmacy refused to submit it for more than 100.  Good grief they
wouldn't even try.  So I told them I'd take it back to walmart and they said
go ahead.  Oh well.
The only reason I don't switch somewhere else is the big hassle it was to get
them to give me the right cartridges for my dtron, I don't want to go thru
that with another pharmacy!

Faith &Sweetie Pie, her mighty blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and glad to be here
pumping since 08-00