[IP] Re: deciding on pump

With your low insulin requirements, you may want to consider the Animas pump.
You can set basals in smaller increments, .05 instead of .5. Many people on
the Insulin Pumpers list have switched from Minimed to Animas for this
feature. The company web site is listed on the Insulin Pumpers site. Check it
out and contact them for more information.
Best Regards,
P.S. I'm e-mailing privately because I get the Digest format and can't always
keep up with it. Also, Minimed users have gotten quite defensive in the past
about listers pointing out the benefits of alternative products.