[IP] Tom Beaton - Happy Birthday

Hi Tom,

I just want to add my birthday greetings and to thank you for giving me
encouragement and heart on those days when I really hate this disease
and feel discouraged.

Since joining IP, on 'those' days, I think of you and Jan, in
particular.  For me, your presence in IP is an inspiration filled with
strength, understanding, courage, wisdom, kindness and tender heart.

Happy, happy birthday ,