[IP] Cheryl-aka Mouse- and pharmacists

Just wanted to thank you for your lesson on how pharmacies and insurance
can work.  I found your explanation very clear; easy to read.

I am lucky to have James, a wonderful pharmacist, in a small town close
to Ottawa, Canada.  He is incredibly busy but he has always been there
for me - whether I am in town or out of town.  I really appreciate him.

Again, Cheryl, thanks for sharing your knowledge and for being a great

 From my heart,