Re: [IP] Jury Duty

Hi.  I've sat jury twice since going onto the pump.  Never any
problems.  If you have any concerns about your routine, there is usually
a point in the selection process to explain any particular accomodation
that may be needed, to the judge.
Good luck,
On Sunday, December 8, 2002, at 11:02  AM, C. Jones wrote:

> I just got a summons in the mail for jury duty.
> What do most of you do when faced with this opportunity?
> I know some are testing every two hours and either eating or doing
> correcting
> boluses.  Can you do that as a juror?

Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
IDDM since '85, MM507 since '98