Re: [IP] itchy skin

Hmmmm I have no rash, just itching caused from dry skin in the
wintertime.  Baby oil is still the best thing I have found for me.  I've
tried all the other products (have a whole cupboard full of stuff) and
still like the baby oil the best.  YMMV.

Have you tried Neutrogena's Body Oil? I find it absorbs more than baby oil
and dose not leave me  as greasy, but does moisturize me very well. Give it
a whirl if you havent tried it, I LOVE IT!!!
Tami in Tucson
pumpin since Nov1/02