Re: [IP] Question: How important is it to have a pro-pump endo?

In a message dated 12/7/02 9:06:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Do you guys think it's valuable/important/essential to have a pro-pump
> endo?  I'd be interested in hearing your experiences and advice.
> thanks in advance,
> Leeann

     Mine is, and I'm very glad, although he doesn't have a lot of pump
patients, being an HMO Dr. he really fought for my pump, and I appreciate it
so much, as the pump has greatly increased my quality of living.

   Debz, diagnosed 4-72, pumping since 6-24-02 with "Blue Cheer" (MM508)