[IP] Jury Duty

I just got a summons in the mail for jury duty.

What do most of you do when faced with this opportunity?

I know some are testing every two hours and either eating or doing correcting
boluses.  Can you do that as a juror?

Do some of you have your doctor write a note excusing.

Do some of you jump to the chance to do your civic duty and serve with pride
and honor.

If I do end up on a jury, I think I'll watch the Pauly Shore movie before I

Who keeps on getting summons, but never gets called to hear a trial..