Re: [IP] Congrats Tom B.!!!

A Huge CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!  Tom B.!!!!!!!!
60 Years is a one day at a time accomplishment.  I hope to see you here for
many more years to come!!!

Could you even imagine a life with Diabetes like this?
I have a painfully hard time believing I'll live longer than my own Dad.
4/70 is my anniversary date.  I was almost 4yrs. old, wasn't a 'good'
diabetic for too many years, and am now paying consequences ten fold.

How did you do it mentally.

Lisa Ann