[IP] Re: Accu-Chek Compact

>>I was wondering...
Does anyone have the Accu-Chek Compact Blood Glucose Meter, the one that holds
a drum of 17 strips?  If so, please share your opinion of it with me.
(Dxd 02/27/97 ~ Pumping With My Blue Paradigm Since 09/03/02)<<

Hi Lori,

We've been using the Accu-Chek Compact for a couple of weeks now and
LOVE it!  Noah loves the convenience of the 17 pre-loaded strips and
the high-tech features, like pressing a button which mechanically
releases a new test strip.

Our endo told us it was a good choice.  She had read in June or
July's Consumer Reports magazine an article which rated glucometers.
She said the top three in the reliability/accuracy category were:

1.  FreeStyle (which we also use and love!)
2.  Accu-Chek Compact
3.  One Touch Ultra

Cindy, mom to 16 y/o Noah