Re: [IP] Congrats Tom B.!!!

My thanks for the wishes expressed earlier today. I sent out the party
invitations on Wednesday this week to those who requested them. The party
won't be until Jan. 11, in Phoenix, AZ. If you didn't request one
previously, and want me to send you one, please email (private) me your name
and address. I designed them myself.

I think my shoulder has recovered from the bicycle accident three weeks ago,
so I plan to do the Sunday morning breakfast ride with the Arizona Bicycle
Club tomorrow morning.

As indicated by a couple of you in your messages, I hope that reaching 60
years on insulin will help to inspire the rest of you to do the same thing.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/7/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000