Re: [IP] Meter Check..

I was wondering...
Does anyone have the Accu-Chek Compact Blood Glucose Meter, the one that
a drum of 17 strips?  If so, please share your opinion of it with me.
(Dxd 02/27/97 ~ Pumping With My Blue Paradigm Since 09/03/02)

I really like it. Having 17 strips onboard is very handy, it takes less
blood than my last metre, and is faster as well. I used the DEX  at one
point, and I liked it, but this (in my oppinoin) is one step above the DEX.
Same concept, but a little more advanced.
Tami in Tucson
Pumping since Nov1/02