Re: [IP] carb content

On 12/7/02 5:47 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I am trying to find out how many carbs are in a cup of flour.
>
> I found that a cup of sugar has 199 carbs.
>
> Anyone know of  a site to find this info?

Did you think of using the IP Website?

     http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/food.shtml

I used the link there to the USDA site and found

Wheat flour, white, all-purpose, enriched, bleached Cup=95.388 gms carbs

Of course they also had listings for corn flour, soy flour, sesame flour,
potato flour.....

George