Re: [IP] ichy skin

Oh Man Julie,  I am just getting over a bout of itchy lower legs for the past
year with raised little blister like spots and really red.  Everything the
Navy docs were giving me would do very little.  So I went to a civilian
dermatologist and he said it was a bad case of excema (SP??) and gave me a
sript for Dipolarium ointment.  You can only use it on the skin for a maxiumu
of 3 weeks and then have to stop using it or it will start harming the skin.
Anyway, for the first time since LAST Nov I no longer have a rash on my lower
legs!!!!  YIPEEEEE!!!  Go see a Derm.

mom to Joshua