[IP] Insurance check arrived!

Well I finally got my money back from insurance, they paid the full $5900!! they had said in the official letter that they'd pay $5700 for the 508 and didn't mention the paradigm, I went with the paradigm and was prepared to pay the extra $200.  But I sorta thought they may still cover it because of the way the letter was written.  I guess they were hoping I'd just buy the 508 thinking that was all I could buy?

Needless the say I am very happy as I can now buy Christmas presents!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm