Re: [IP] testing for sugar content

RoseLea wrote:
>>>And the Ultra won't test it, you get an error if you try to test anything
but blood.>>>

If you test visually as suggested by George, it is impossible to get an
*error* message. I don't know of anyone using a meter to test soda pop -
only visually done with a drop placed on it. Tes-Tape is also good for this.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still