Re: [IP] Vibration mode on pumps

The Disetronic Dtron Plus has a vibrate mode.  It is
the ONLY thing that wakes me up - the alarms are not
loud enough to wake me from the dead (I am a very
heavy sleeper).  The MM507c never woke me up - not
once!  I would awaken at 7:00 a.m. and notice that my
pump had been in super emergency alarm for 4 or 5
hours with no delivery.  Am very happy that the
vibrate works on the Dtron.

I love my new Dtron +!!

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish.