[IP] Re: brand new - deciding on a pump

            Tara,  I can not give any comparisons of one pump to another and
can only speak to my experience as a new pumper, since Aug 12, with a MiniMed
Paradigm.  It has worked so very well and is so easy to use and understand.
All of my interactions with the company and with my CDE and Endo have only
been positive.  I have greatly benefited from my use of the pump.

Your kindred soul, Rex