[IP] (no subject)

My BS numbers were going higher on the 3rd day.  I switched to Novolog about
5 months ago and the problem was much much improved.  I was so pleased.  Now
I am again experiencing the same  situation on the 3rd day.  I have read of a
suggestion from members of diluting insulin in resevoir 5 to 1 with regular.
I am going to try this.  Question-- Does the regular have to be the buffered
velosolin or can I use the regular  that Wal -Mart sells -their own brand. ?
 Why  would this dilution be helpful?  What could be the explanation?  I so
appreciate this site.Charllene