Re: [IP] brand new - deciding on a pump

All I can say is don't jump to any decision, check the insulin pumpers  web
site the links page I believe there are links to all the companies there.
Personally I have an Animas(almost 2 years now) and couldn't be happier with
the pump and the company in general.  I only use about 30-40 units per day
myself but I still fill my cartridge with the full 300u then I can go about
10 days before changing the cartridge again, of course I still change the
site every 3 days.

Fell free to write me off list if you have any questions about the Animas
that I may be able to help you with.