Re: [IP] Re: Colonoscopy and a gallon of yuck

Responding to: "told me to just  use Fleets, it's much better and works just
as well."

I think it's another YMMV. I forget what was prescribed before my first
Sigmoidoscopy but I do remember that there were several Fleets the night
before and one that morning.  I tried to tell my doctor I thought it was
going to be insufficient based upon my knowledge of my system. He supposedly
knew better and so I followed his regimen. We hardly got into the test
started before he had to stop. I would rather go overboard than to have that
happen again.