[IP] Snipping and Contributing

>   http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

If you don't contribute money, at least you can contribute to this group by
<snipping> the nag header when you Reply a message.   PLEASE!!!!!!!!

And you can <snip> the footer also so we don't get these duplicate lines!
For you email newbies, you do this by clicking your mouse key and holding it
down while moving the cursor over the parts of the message to delete, thus
highlighting that text, and then hitting your delete key.  If you need
further help, write to:   HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

George       :>)