[IP] Re: Humalog

Someone wrote in that he doubted that humalog was the problem with highs 3-4
hours after bolusing.  I also experience the same pattern and go low 5-6
hours after bolusing in the afternoon.  As I shared, with the original
poster on this, it is an individual thing and yes, it can happen.  There is
some discussion about higher blood sugars in the afternoon hours in the new
book Smart Pumping.  My body does not follow the usual "rules" around the
action of Humalog.  It has nothing to do with what I eat..it is what happens
with the same food everyday, low fat and high fiber.  So, just to sum up