liquid - wouldn't take much.

Take care, Kerri - IM me on MSN: maverickmom1965
Parents of Pumpers chat host, Saturdays 9:30pm EDT, Parents chat
room at www.insulin-pumpers.org
"doce ut discas" (teach that you may learn)

Julie asked:
A while back, someone was talking about how they can test pop to
see if it is
diet or not....
What kind of strips can be used to do this? Do you use the strip
along with
your meter or is there a strip you can use visually?  Does it
work on other