Re: [IP] Anyone in Canada (how do you order supplies?)

> Medigas -  (formerly known as Respicare) Your pharmacy can order your
> from them for you.  The 1-800# I had for them is no longer in use and I
> told that they don't deal directly with the customer any longer (for pump
> supplies anyway)

it may then depend on province, since here in ottawa, i go directly to the
medigas office and pick mine up, no problem.  i can also order and have them
deliver.  i'd suggest, for the newcomer to montreal, to call the number on
the website and ask what the deal is in montreal.