[IP] Questions for pump companies

What questions would everyone suggest that a prospective pumper ask of pump
companies?  My friend's daughter is almost ten, diagnosed this past March.
She has already contacted Deltec, and is interested in talking to the other
pump reps.  When I was getting ready to go on the pump, I didn't know that
there were any pumps other than Minimed.  Minimed is who my endo suggested, I
didn't even talk to anyone else.  Anyone have any advice?