Re: [IP] Anyone in Canada (how do you order supplies?)

The suppliers I know about are:

Medigas -  (formerly known as Respicare) Your pharmacy can order your supplies
from them for you.  The 1-800# I had for them is no longer in use and I was
told that they don't deal directly with the customer any longer (for pump
supplies anyway)

Kennebecasis Drugs - St. John, N.B. toll free 1-877-536-3784 - don't know how
far West they ship.

Meditrust, an online pharmacy - toll free (1-888-792-3667).

Canadian Diabetes Association - many offices throughout Canada - To find an
office close to you check out
http://www.diabetes.ca/Section_Regional/RegionalIndex.asp  In Quebec the CDA
is affiliated with the Association Diabete Quebec and I can't say for sure
what their policy is.

Check your cost as prices can vary a LOT from place to place, item to item.

Good Luck!

Barb Chafe - Chair
Insulin Pumpers Canada - Nova Scotia
Mom to Erica, a Canadian Butterfly