Re: [IP] Anyone in Canada (how do you order supplies?)

There is a MiniMed Rep in Montreal. His name is Mark Mailloux, Canadian
Manager for MiniMed, address is 6600 TransCanada HWY, Suite 610,
Pointe-Claire, Que. H9R4S2.

Tel: 514-695-0571 or toll free 1-877-922-6786 fax 514-695-0976

email:  email @ redacted

I think they will be able to help you with ordering your supplies.

Michel J. Boucher Air Traffic Control Simulation email @ redacted If
the Black Boxes can survive an airplane crash, why don't they make the
whole aircraft with that stuff !!!!!!!!    >From: "liz" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: >Subject: Re: [IP] Anyone in Canada (how do
you order supplies?) >Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 19:19:07 -0500 > >Insulin
Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum >members and
supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00
per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you
and diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > > > Anyone in Canada: How
do you get your supplies? I > > moved last year from Washington, DC to
Montreal, > > Quebec and this is the first time I need to order > >
supplies for my pump (Minimed 507C). > >i go through medigas, but you
should be able to get them through your >pharmacy too. >