Re: [IP] Another whopper of a lawsuit

> > As an addendum, I like the BK veggie burger.  It ain't bad
> Burger King is no better.  Linda K
Actually, I believe the veggie burger has about 1/3 the fat of a Whopper.
When I **must** eat at BK, I eat a veggie burger. I wish McDonald's had
something like that.

Not that long ago McDonald's stock was declining and the analysts concluded
it wasn't the number of locations, the marketing, etc. -- it was the food!
Another story from Duh Magazine.