[IP] mad at MM

OK so I ordered 2 cases from MM about 3 1/2 weeks ago and still havn't received them, well I ordered  them on the phone and mailed in the cheque for $35 and some odd dollars, and I waited and waited and then today I get a letter saying they put the cheque towards the payment of my pump.  I had talked to MM on Tuesday saying my insurance still hadn't paid me yet and they said no problem they'd hold the cheque.  But then they use my cheque for the cases and it said right on the cheque that it was for 2 cases.

So now I guess I'm suppose to wait till I get my cheque from my insurance and then pay MM and then they'll send me my cases?  I guess I can't complain since I owe them now $5861.05 cents( $5900 minus my case money)  but why didn't they say something when I called in the order?  I wouldn't have spent the last 2 weeks waiting anxously for my new cases!

I mean does  $38.65 really make that much difference to a $5900 bill??  When they could've just waited another 2 weeks and had it all, then we could've both been happy.   Ohh well I can always order from somewhere else next time!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm