[IP] free ultraflex infusion sets

I tried the ultraflex infusion sets over a period of time and have come to
the conclusion that I get better results with the Tenders.   So for those of
you that prefer Ultraflex, I have many Ultraflex infusion sets (10mm) that I
am willing to give away for free - approx 15-20, but only 3 come with the
tubing.  They're all sealed, I guess I just used more of the w/tubing sets in
the combo packs.   I would prefer to give these to someone who could really
use  free supplies rather than someone just looking for a bargain.  E-mail me