[IP] A little help please

Hello fellow pumpers,

I have been getting quite a few inquires from new potential pumpers who do not
have insurance or have limited financial means. Our new pump will not start
selling until this spring so I cannot help them until then. I do not want
these people to wait to start pump therapy so I need some help.

My advise for people in this situation is not to worry what brand pump they
get as long as the pump is in good working order. They also have to promise to
get proper training before wearing the pump.

If any of you have used or unneeded pumps please advise here as I have advised
the people needing help to watch the mail postings. I also lost contact with a
guy in Colorado who specialized in refurbished pumps. Anybody know how to find