[IP] Help

Thank you to all that answered my plea for help.  I
think Jan's explanation of fatty food might have a lot
to do with it.
I guess I was not clear yesterday because I got posts
telling me to change the site or how much insulin to
take.  My problem was that insulin was not working to
bring it down either by pump or injection.  Also, the
first thing I did was change the site.
Yesterday afternoon it came down and stayed that way
until I went to bed.  I woke up this morning at 216.
I did not eat anything from the time I tested before
bed until I took it this morning.
Is this normal for a diabetic to have times when you
are high for days?
I did increase my basal rates as per my doctor

Do you Yahoo!?