Re: [IP] Vent

Anita,  until last Feb. we had been getting our strips at wal-mart since
Zach was diagnosed 2/93.     We went from 200 strips a month in the
beginning to 300 strips,  then to 400 strips.    The store never once
questioned it.    Sometimes it would bounce on the insurance,  but
Wal-Mart would just change the wording from "test as needed daily"
with a total of 400 strips per month to "tests 12-14 times daily" with a
total of 400 strips per month.    Then the insurance computer wouldnt
bounce it out on them.

We only switched last Feb. since the new meter we switched to used
strips that Wal-Mart wasn't carrying and couldn't get in from either of
their two distributors.    Now we have those scripts at Walgreens, but
the rest of the scripts at Wal-M.

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]