Re: RE: [IP] :-(

I'm not sure about Canada, but there are all sorts of Social Worker or CDE
jobs that don't entail taking kids away from abusive parents.   A lot of
social work happens in a supportive setting to help parents and kids get
through hard times such as being newly diagnosed with diabetes.  Or, you can
arrange for after care when a child leaves a hospital.  You can counsel
diabetics and their families.

I think you would make a good social worker, psychologist, CDE, or whatever
you heart and mind tells you to do!

> I wouldn't be a good social worker, I couldn't listen to horror story
after horror story from little kids.
> My friends have actually recommended that I NEVER do such work as they
beleive I would hunt down and repay all the people who have hurt kids.  My
friends have heard me numerous times saying that I should take kids away
from parents/people who are just pushing the line of abuse/neglect while
walking down the street etc.  I can't stand to see kids being hurt that way.