of glucose gel taped to the top of the glucagon kit, per dr's

Take care, Kerri - IM me on MSN: maverickmom1965
Parents of Pumpers chat host, Saturdays 9:30pm EDT, Parents chat
room at www.insulin-pumpers.org
"doce ut discas" (teach that you may learn)

Lyndy said:
I'm convinced that if they could come up with a way make the
glucagon kit so that it was premixed and had a short needle
"pen-like" design the resistance to it would be greatly
reduced --- one look at that syringe and humongous needle and
school adminstrators generally run in the other direction as fast
as possible